Enjoy full or half day Go activities with your friends.
All ages and levels welcome!
NYIG Camps are designed so that students can experience fun Go activities in a setting outside of class and learn from hands-on practicing. Some activities include tournament preparation, practice games, reviews, and team Go.
Extended hours are offered between 8-9am and 4-5pm at $20 per extension.
- Dates: June 26 - July 6 (10 days, no class on 7/4)
- Level up Prep Training Tuition: $750 full days | $400 half days
- Materials (required): $50 +$20 shipping & handling unless picking up
- 5% discount for each sibling
- Material fee waived for full session participants
- Morning session: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Afternoon session: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
|Week 1||Week 2|
|09:00 am - 09:45 am||Pro game study||Mastering joseki||Opening techniques||Mastering Joseki||Pro game study|
|09:50 am - 10:30 am||Game review||Lecture (by level)||Game review||Lecture (by level)||Game review|
|10:35 am - 11:15 am||Life and death||Applying tesuji||Life and death||Applying tesuji||Life and death|
|11:20 am - 12:00 pm||Game practice||Game practice||Game practice||Game practice||Game practice|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch break||Lunch break||Lunch break||Lunch break||Lunch break|
|1:00 pm - 1:45 pm||Mastering joseki||Opening techniques||Pro game study||Mastering Joseki||Opening techniques|
|1:50 pm - 2:30 pm||Lecture (by level)||Game review||Lecture (by level)||Game review||Lecture (by level)|
|2:35 pm - 3:15 pm||Applying tesuji||Life and death||Applying tesuji||Life and death||Applying tesuji|
|3:20 pm - 4:00 pm||Game practice||Game practice||Game practice||Game practice||Game practice|